Thursday, January 10, 2013

10 on 10

I don't do well with change and as I reflect on the past year and look forward to the next, the topic of time and happiness keeps surfacing.  

Time.

In my stage of life, my children take up all of my time.  I often wish that I had more time to myself or that there was more time in a day.  I prefer to be on time

"Time is what we want the most, but what we use the worst." -William Penn

My excuses for not wanting to participate in this photo project where that I don't have enough time but then I remembered one of my favorite quotes;

"You will never find time for anything.  If you want time, you must make it." -Charles Buxton.

My children although time consuming make every minute of life worthwhile and meaningful and I think this photo project will be a great way to capture a moment and help me to appreciate how fragile and precious our time here on earth really is. 

Try to imagine life without time keeping...you probably can't.  “Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.”-Mother Teresa

Here are my 10ish shots in 1 day.  I am a total amateur so I have to admit I learned a lot by doing this project and found it more challenging than I had anticipated.



 

 







 Check out Shannon Steffens for another memorable day
 - http://www.mycandidmoments.com/everydaymoments/new-year-new-things/


Some great talks that I recently read that I found inspirational can be found here and here.

2 comments:

  1. So many adorable shots Tiffany, loving the backlight on your kids at the park and those tiny little feet! If you're finding it challenging it means you're out of your comfort zone and learning something which is good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're doing this project with us Tiffani! I absolutely love your take on "time" - such a great reminder to try to spend it in the best way possible.
    And yes, nice backlighting at the park! And I love those pictures of Cait playing nurse. She is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete